Monday 27 June 2011

So I'm bored...

Hi folks, FOC here.

So this is my new blog. Funky isn't it? Now I guess you are wondering why I'm bothering to write a blog and that would be a very good question. The fact of the matter is that this is a purely selfish thing I am doing. Every Tom, Dick and Harry has their blog and the world is replete with morons spewing forth their opinions on just about everything. I therefore am exercising my rights to spew forth my opinions because I'll be damned if I am not adding to that. If you have to read what some dickhead has written at least let it be this dickhead.

I will try to add a little note every day so long as real life doesn't get in the way. (This also assumes I can pry Mrs Camelot away from the keyboard).

As ever feel free to comment on anything I write just if you feel the necessity to insult me please try to be creative about it. There's nothing worse than an unoriginal insult y'know?

As ever, your resident dickhead

Fall of Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment